Friday, July 31, 2009

So we are leaving less than a week! I can't even believe this dream of mine is coming true!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Yes I am a little nervous of being home sick and the ten hour plane ride but when I get to Africa with those sweet kids all of my fears will go away! I can't wait to be with them and for them to bless my life! There sweet faces and hearts! This is going to be a life changing trip!!!! Thank you Jesus for allowing me to go on this trip!:) thanks everyone for your prayers! Please continue to pray is our trip gets closer and closer:):)
love KaSarah:)

2 comments:

  1. I think you've arrived at Village of Hope by now. Your mom is here at my house for the weekend for Crossover and we talk about you, loving you, wondering what you're doing right now and mainly wishing we were right there beside you. Live every moment to the full, KaSarah! Then come home and tell us all about it! You are loved! Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I wish I knew what was going on over there!!! Know you are loved!

    ReplyDelete